You must have an account on the Website to redeem your Coupon Code(s). If you already have an account, you may log in here.
Once you have an account, follow these steps:
1. Purchase any eligible passenger flight ticket on either Asiana Airlines or Korean Air during the claim period (June 27, 2016 - June 26, 2019). For Asiana Airlines, the Coupon Codes may be redeemed toward any eligible one-way or round-trip passenger ticket sold by Asiana for flights originating in the United States and ending in the Republic of Korea, or originating in the Republic of Korea and ending in the United States. For Korean Air, coupons may be redeemed towards eligible one way or round trip passenger tickets sold by Korean Air. To see tickets and charges that are subject to Coupon Code redemption and those that are excluded, click here for Asiana Airlines and click here for Korean Air.
2. Take your flight, which must occur during the claim period (June 27, 2016 - June 26, 2019).
3. Provide CCC with your ticket number(s) here. If the Coupon Code account holder is not the passenger who flew using the ticket number(as reflected by the name on the ticket), you must submit an authorization form from passenger, which you can obtain here. Submit the authorization form to CCC via - scanned email attachment, fax, or mail.
4. CCC will confirm both the validity of your ticket number(s) and unique Coupon Code(s) after your flight has taken place and once you have submitted your Coupon Code(s) for redemption.
5. Your check will be sent to the address shown in your Account Information.
You must have an account on this website to transfer your Coupon Codes or receive transferred Coupon Codes. If you already have an account, you may log in here.